Commissioning is the process of taking otherwise static mechanical systems, configuring and integrating them to provide environmental control to meet the Owner’s Project Requirements.
For optimal performance your chosen commissioning specialist should be appointed early in the contract to provide you with feedback on the design so any problems that may delay the commissioning process can be designed out during the build and preventing costly delays.
Our engineers are all trained through the Commissioning Specialist Association, carry all relevant health and safety accreditation and a full compliment of calibrated instruments. Working in accordance with CIBSE and BSRIA guidelines, under the Safe Contractor banner you can feel assured your building services are in capable hands.
- Setting of the air movers to deliver the required volume of air
- Proportional balance of main risers to deliver the required volume of air
- Setting of variable air and constant volume boxes
- Proportional balance between terminal grills
- Setting pressure regimes
- Proportional balance of secondary air terminals
- Setting of primary pumps to deliver the design flow rate from the energy source
- Setting of secondary pumps to distribute tempered water between various systems
- Proportional balance between main risers
- Proportional balance between terminals
- Setting of thermostatic mixing valves
- Setting of thermal regulating valves